On the 23rd April 2019 shortly after https://www.sbfpriveescamwarning.com/ launched, SBF Privee created this letter and sent it to customers.
Let us respond with the facts:
- The SBFPriveeScamWarning.com website is not established by any SBF Privee “Competitor”, it is established by a group of SBF Privee customers who had all our deposit money stolen by SBF Privee!
- Collectively we have records of SBF Privee customers who have lost millions of dollars to the SBF Privee Banking Scam. We simply want to save other customers from losing their money too!
- There is no location in the Comoros Islands for SPF Privee, no Bank, no physical location, no staff, no office, NOTHING!
- SPF Privees letter refers to a fake government website http://www.mwaliregistrar.com/list-of-entities that purports to show that SPF Privee is a licensed bank in the Comoros. This is a fake website! The real website for the Comoros financial regulator is: http://www.banque-comores.km and is in French. mwaliregistrar.com is NOT a real site and is not the Comoros financial regulator!
- The Facts on this website are 100% real, the details we provide are 100% factual and we provide this information solely to inform clients so they can AVOID THE SBF PRIVEE BANKING SCAM!
- The attachments referred to in this letter of License Certificate, Deposit Guarantee Scheme, and Financial Statement for the past year have never been provided to any client and we would love to see copies of them so we can expose them as the fake documents they are!
In Summary this Bank received client deposits and steals your funds. They never allow you to withdraw you funds! They arent regulated, don’t have an office anywhere and the only evidence they provide of their licensing is a fake website they themselves established. Stay Away from SPF Privee for you will be scammed!